Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July 2009

We have had a good day. We went to a family potluck, I ended the party by falling asleep on the couch. I have been so busy this last while, I have moved back to my trailer, which I am so so happy about, I had a 21 month old girl and a 4 year old little boy for a month. They went to their grandmas on Thursday the 2nd, I pray that that is a good place for them. The little girl was quite a screamer at first but she was coming around by the time she left, the boy was finally starting to show his true colors (the honeymoon was ending) but that is normal. I was only supposed to have them 1 week that turned into 4 weeks, I am glad that I had them long enough to get to know them. I am back a the trailer now and the kids are so happy to be in their rooms again they go face lifts, Jeffery has a Cars room and Carly go to splatter paint her room, she had so much fun painting it. My bed is in my old kitchen, doesn't everybody have a kitchen sink in their bedroom. Kind of like a frigde in the living room, I am just unconvicinal I guess. The kitchen is in the newly remodeled shed. It is all coming together so nice, I am hoping to have a big Thanksgiving do at my house. It should all be done by then. All total I have 7 beds and 1 toddler bed and 2 cribs in the trailer, that ot to be about enough, one would think. I don't know when I will get more kids but until I do I am going to finish putting my kitchen together.

Also on the 1st I had the wonderful privlage of witnessing another homebirth. I am so amazed at the way God created the female body for such a perpose. Mother and Baby are doing great. The birth was early in the am so I pulled an all nighter and I realies that I am not as young as I was once and I am still tring to cheach up for the lack of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment